Skip to product information
1 of 5

Apical Equilibrium Seeds

Piña Sorbeté (7 Feminized Novelty Seeds)

Piña Sorbeté (7 Feminized Novelty Seeds)

Regular price $69.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $69.00 USD
Sale Sold out

The most narrow leaf dominant line of our Ice Cream Cake crosses.  Fast growing, tall and vigorous plants.  About 85% stack very well with large, heavy, resinous flower clusters, while the other 15% produce smaller flowers with hazy flavor profiles, and a tendency towards wider nodal spacing.  Some high potency individuals in this line with flavors from both parents.  Also, many individuals with fine washing yields to be found...

View full details